Refreshing, Fruity, White Wine Sangria! Perfect pitcher cocktail for a hot sunny day or to brighten up a rainy day for that matter!
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 1/3 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1 Cup White Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- Sliced fruit of your choice such as, oranges, limes, grapefruits, berries, apples
- In a pitcher, add the wine, peach schnapps, triple sec, white cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Stir everything together.
- Add the sliced fruit, stir and let rest in the refrigerator at least 12 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Serve over ice with the sliced fruit.
Keywords: Sangria, Summer Drinks, Cocktails