This cocktail is slightly sweet, herbaceous, refreshing and the perfect way to start any celebration! If you’re a Gin lover, swap the vodka for Gin, delicious!
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ounce lime juice, approx 1 large lime
- 1 ounce mint simple syrup (recipe in my post)
- 1.5 ounces Vodka
- 0.5 ounce Green Chartreuse*
You will also need a cocktail shaker, a muddler or wooden spoon and ice.
- Fill your glass with ice so it gets nice and cold while you’re mixing your drink!
- In a cocktail shaker, add the cucumber slices. Give them a good muddle to release the juices!
- Add the fresh mint, muddle again.
- Add the fresh lime juice, the simple syrup, the Vodka and the Green Chartreuse.
- Add a cup or so of ice in the shaker and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Pour*over ice, garnish with a slice of cucumber, fresh mint or lime wedges. Enjoy!
*If you can’t find Green Chartreuse, you can omit it completely. You could replace the 0.5 ounce with extra Vodka.
**If you want a perfectly clear cocktail and you have one of those little cocktail strainers, you could pour the drink through that to insure no cucumber or mint chunks get in your drink.
Keywords: Mint, Cucumbers, Lime, Vodka