Creamy Delicious Roasted Cashew Butter, with only 3 ingredients!!! #WINNING
Spread on toasts, add to smoothies, dip fruit or have a spoonful on it’s own, sooo good!
- 2 1/2 cups Raw Cashews, Roasted
- 2-3 Soft Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 tsp Flaky Sea Salt
- Pre-heat the over to 350 degrees.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spread 2 1/2 cups raw cashews.
- Roast the cashews for 15-20 minutes watching them carefully as they can burn quickly. Halfway through the cooking time turn the cashews for even roasting. Cool completely before making Butter.
- In the bowl of the food processor, add the cooled roasted cashews, pitted dates and flaky sea salt.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and start processing. Scrape down the sides every minute or so to make sure everything is mixing evenly.
- Once it’s done, transfer in a mason jar and store in the pantry*.
*I added two dates but it you want it a little sweeter you could add a third one.
**If your going to eat your Cashew Butter within a month, there is no need to store in the fridge. You can store it in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight, such as the pantry. You could also divide the batch into two jars and store one in the pantry and the other in the fridge until ready to use.
Keywords: Cashew, Nut Butter, Cashew Butter, Roasted Cashew Butter