Avocados, tomatoes, onions, garlic, fresh lime juice, cilantro, that’s all you need to make the perfect Guacamole at home. Serve with tortilla chips, fajitas, tacos, taco salads, add to burgers, grilled chicken, fish, sooo good!
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- The juice of 2 freshly squeezed limes
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely chopped (1 use 1 large clove)
- 1 large tomato seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cups finely chopped red onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro (about a 1/4 cup or more)
- Salt & pepper
- Carefully cut the avocados and remove pit. Remove flesh and add to the bowl. Mash up half of the avocados and dice the other half, this gives you a nice chunky guacamole.
- Add the diced tomatoes, onions, grated garlic, cilantro and freshly squeezed lime juice. Mix everything together. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or along side your favourite Mexican dish! Enjoy!
You can store left over guacamole in the fridge for a few days. It might turn a little brown but the flavour will still be good!
Keywords: Guacamole, dip, avocados,