Sweet/Salty/Crunchy/Creamy = All the things you look for in the perfect crostini. Fig & Ricotta Crostini
- 1 Small Baguette, sliced
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Fresh Figs, slices or halved
- Arugula (or basil leaves work great too)
- 1 TBSP Honey + extra for drizzling
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the sliced baguette and bake for about 10 minutes until the bread is toasted and slightly browned. Remove bread from the oven and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, add the Ricotta, 1 TBSP Honey, a drizzle of EVOO, Salt & Pepper. Give everything a mix and ajust seasoning to taste.
- Spread the Ricotta on the toasted baguette, top with a few leaves of Arugula, then a peice of Prosciutto and top with the fresh figs. Drizzle with extra honey, sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!