Healthy, easy, make-ahead breakfast recipes is always something I’m looking for! These Easy Overnight Oats are exactly that! You prep these the night before in literally 5 minutes and they will be ready in the morning! Top with fresh fruit, nut butter or extra maple syrup! So good!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cups fat free greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- 2 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sliced bananas
- Nut butters
- Shredded coconut
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, add the ripe banana and mash with a fork.
- Add yogurt, milk and maple syrup.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix together until everything is incorporated together nicely.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide into 2-4 servings, add toppings or simply enjoy as is.
*Will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Keywords: oats, overnight oats, breakfast, healthy