Happy Monday Friends!! Who made those Sweet ‘n’ Savoury Nuts this Weekend😍 (I may or may not have made another batch….🤭Oopsies). Well, Tis the Season for Snacks so let’s continue on that route shall we? Christmas. Guacamole.🙌🏻🙌🏻
I’ve met very few people in life who don’t love a big bowl of Guacamole. I mean, dips in general are life BUT especially Guac, so GOOD! We’re mixing it up a little and swapping the tomatoes for Pomegranate Seeds. It doesn’t only look super cute and festive but taste delicious. The Pomegranate adds great texture and sweetness for a little twist for the original recipe. Another fun twist to Guacamole, Mango!! Yummy!
This is what you’ll need:
- 3 Medium Avocados (make sure to buy Avocados that are semi-firm)
- 2-3 Limes
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped Red Onion
- 1/4-1/2 Cup chopped Cilantro + Extra for garnish
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds + Extra for garnish
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely grated
Now, it’s a little difficult to give exact measurements for Guac because all Avocados are different in size, some limes are juicier than other, some people like more cilantro than other, etc…
So, what I suggest, is to play around with the recipe a little. After making it a few times, you’ll find Your perfect Guac ratios. Serve it up with all the Chips and Chopped Veggies, Deliciousss💁🏻!!
A Festive Bowl of Guacamole, perfect snack for all the Holiday Entertaining!!
- 3 Medium Avocados (semi-firm)
- 2-3 Limes
- 1 garlic clove, grated on microplane or minced
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4-1/2 Cup chopped cilantro, extra for garnish
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate seeds, extra for garnish
- Chips + Veggies for serving
- Carefully remove the seeds from the avocados. Scoop the flesh into a medium bowl and mash with a fork. You still want to have some texture in there so leave some chunks.
- Add the juice of two limes, the minced onions, grated garlic, chopped cilantro, pomegranate seeds and mix everything together. Season with salt, give it a taste and add more lime juice if it needs a little more acidity.
- Serve with Chips and Chopped Veggies, Enjoy!
*Guacamole is best served the same day.
Keywords: Avocados, Guacamole, Snacks, Holiday Snacks